I accepted God 7 years ago. The more I put mysilf in his arms the more I
understood I was never alone. He was there all the time with his arms open.
Most of my life has been involved in music. I'm not tall and can't run fast but I can keep a beat. I started playing in band at the age of 6 years old. My father had a Mexican band and would let me sit in on some Bolero's and Polka's. Now to show you How God Guided my life. At the same time my father was playing in a club band with a keyboard player named Allan Livgren. Several months later Allen asked my DAD if I would consider trying out with a band his son had. Allan's son was KERRY LIVGREN. The band was called the Gimlets. We stayed together for several month and than went a seperate ways. From that point on I went a couple of band tours, did some recording and did some studio work. Also at the same time I had Diabetis and wasn't taking of myself. Thank God for the music and moving around. It saved my life. Now I'll jump to several years ago.. Seeveral years ago I had a heart attack and instead of calling a ambulance I had my mom drive me to the hospital. I was in the hospital for several week and they found I had a partially block artery. I didn't need a operation because with bed rest other arteries would grow to compensate for the problem but they still opened it. This is where I feel that God talked to me by showing me a miracle. Several month ago I fell down the stairs. My wife heard the fall and ask if I was alright. I mumbled, I'm just taking a nap:. She knew that wasn't right and called the Ambulance. They rushed me to the hospital and couldn't find a doctor who could evaluate my head injury so I was transported to KU Medical Center. Next is what I call a miracle. The nurse who was taking care of me had the same name as my sister who passed away several years prior. I believe God had sent my sister to be my GUARDIAN ANGEL. At that point I gave my life to God and tried to change my ways. I no longer play in bands that gig in taverns. My goal is to start a Christian Band that'll give me chance to Minster to people on God has helped me and that he can help them. Oh by the way I heard that Kerry Livgren was a Bible Instructor at TBC and I decided to attend. So you see God guided me in a full circle to this point. I love God and I enjoy getting a chance to speak to the people I help about God and there are so many people that are looking for Stability and Love and when I'm able to tell them how God has helped me.they seem to get a gleam in their eyes of hope. I still fight my battles but I know that I truly believe I'm wrong God is always there to HOLD ME. GOD BLESS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment